Thursday, June 3, 2010

DSO June Challenge - Papers

I'm taking part in the DSO design challenge for the first time ever, and have created some papers to match three of the swatch colours.

They're not really my type of colours (I hate peach), but you have to start somewhere, don't you?

In fact, this is my first time taking part in any design challenge, so I hope I'm doing it right...

Includes 9 papers in peach, taupe and teal.

Thank you to Patrick Hoesly, dog ma and anthonyesau for the use of their textures.

8 comments:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks so very much for this cute paper pack

Carol said...

Hi Kathy
I came to snag your toile tags (Thanks ;-) ) and saw your DSO papers. They're gorgeous! Well done and welcome to the world of challenges!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Kathy S said...

@ Vicki & Carol ~ you're both very welcome!

And thank you for the welcome, Carol :)
I was kind of nervous about joining in.

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Kathy thanks for stopping by the blog and commenting on the dye reaction!!! I tell ya it's horrible the stuff they put into our food sources and there's not much we can do about it. I just hope that my GD out grows this but in the mean time I may not survive!!!!

PS: Your papers are totally awesome and hoping to see more of your challenge work in the future

MoosieD said...

Your papers are lovely. Thanks so much for sharing and hope you will be taking part in many more of DSO's challenges.

Simona said...

Thank you very much for the papers, they are lovely! And beware, Kim's challenges are addicting!! See you next month ;)

Kathy S said...

Thank you, girls :)

I'm actually working on designs for the deviantArt ScrapbookHub's June challenge, and I've made so much I'm starting to wonder what to do with it all!

Looking forward to the July DSO challenge :)

edahlgren7 said...

****************
Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online