Monday, July 12, 2010

Beads Alpha

After I made those little bead letters for the Summer Solstice blog train, I kept on fiddling and made a whole bead alphabet.

The colours I used aren't the same as those of the blog train, but use the palette I'm using for a new freebie mini kit that you should be seeing here sometime before the end of July.

This is the palette I'm working with:

      

And here's the free beads alphabet:

Download:


Update:  
I'm so sorry about the mixup!
I've now added the A and the blank bead to the zip file.
And here's those images by themselves, so you don't have to download the whole lot again...
Hugs, 
Kathy :)

      

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this bead alpha...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Mags said...

How unique!
Thanks so much for sharing your hard work!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Thank you for such a cute alpha.. However after I unziped it, I noticed the letter A was missing...

jahree said...

Yes, I also noticed that the letter A is missing
jahree

jane said...

OOPS! Sorry :)

I'm working on this but I'm not sure whether Kathy had the files or me.

Bear with us!

Kathy S said...

HUGE apology, folks.
I don't know how those two beads got left out!
(thanks for letting us know)

My only excuse is that it's school holidays here right now and the house is kinda crazy.

Oh, and I can't promise it'll never happen again, but I'll do my best!

Cheers,
Kathy :)

Stephanie said...

It's ok, Kathy, I just wanted to make sure you knew! Thanks for fixing it! :)

Kathy S said...

Not a problem!

I really appreciate you letting me know :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

hoodsmom said...

thanks♥

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online